Related to SpinetiX ARYA
SpinetiX ARYA allows you to import fonts using OTF or TTF files from your computer to your account and use them in your projects. This article will guide you on how to do so.
- Log in to SpinetiX ARYA and click CREATE.
- From the Templates page, click on the color palette on the top right.
- From the newly appeared contextual menu, open the drop-down menu under TEXT.
- Click on the plus button at the very end of the drop-down menu.
- An Explorer window opens. Navigate to the location on your computer where your custom font TTF file is found, select the file and click "Open".
The new font is imported and appears next to the other fonts in your account.
- This is how easy it is to import custom fonts to your SpinetiX ARYA account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.