Even the most eye-catching content is of little use if hidden away from your audience’s eyes. Therefore, let’s take some time to understand the basics of publishing digital signage content from SpinetiX ARYA on your digital signage display.
This article will help you understand how to publish content such as a project, image, or video from SpinetiX ARYA to your digital signage player so that it displays on your screen.
How to publish content to a digital signage player:
In its simplest form, a digital signage setup consists of a content-creation and management platform, a digital signage player, and a screen. It is the player’s job to display on your screen content that you set up in SpinetiX ARYA and publish to the player. To publish content to your player, follow the steps below.
- Ensure your player is properly set up with SpinetiX ARYA and connected to a screen of your choice by following these steps.
- Pick any content. For example, you can select a template from the TEMPLATES tab, pick a project you or somebody else completed from the FILES tab, or create your own from the CUSTOM tab – with few minor exceptions described below, the publishing process is identical.
In this case, we pick a ready-made MENU template from the TEMPLATES tab.
- Once your content is ready for publishing, click NEXT, on the right-hand side of your canvas.
- Click on the button on the right-hand side and select a player linked to your account from the drop-down menu.
- You can now select the amount of time the content will played on your screen by changing the value under PLAY TIME. By default, a scene is set to play forever and a appears under PLAY TIME.
Note: Note: To learn more about scheduling your screen content, please refer to this article.
- That’s it. The content you just published will be played on the player of your choice and between the days/hours you scheduled it for.