Related to SpinetiX ARYA
SpinetiX ARYA Premium and Enterprise versions allow multi-user access. This article explains how to add or remove users to your SpinetiX ARYA account.
Note: The first user in a SpinetiX ARYA account is granted administrator permissions for that account by default.
To add a new user:
- Log in to SpinetiX ARYA and click on the Settings button on the top left.
- Go to USER MANAGEMENT.
- From the User-Admin screen, click on the INVITE USER button on the right.
- a pop-up window will appear, add the new user's details and click SEND INVITATION.
The user will now receive an activation email with instructions on how to set up his/her SpinetiX ARYA account.
- By default, a new user will have no permission. You can assign permissions for your newly-added user as appropriate to their role.
Note: To learn more about assigning and editing user permissions, please refer to this article.
- This is how easy it is to add new users to your SpinetiX ARYA account.
To remove a user, simply click on the button next to the desired user.
Note: You cannot remove your own user from a SpinetiX ARYA account.