Related to SpinetiX ARYA
This article shows how to associate a SpinetiX HMP400W player with SpinetiX ARYA to be able to create, schedule and publish content on your screen. The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. Let's get started.
What you will need:
- an external USB-C power delivery unit if your installation does not support PoE – sold separately
- a digital display
- a SpinetiX ARYA account
Watch the video below to see the steps in action.
- Remove the black covers from the two antenna connectors on the front of the player.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the player’s HDMI slot on the back of the player. Connect the other end of the cable to the HDMI port of your display.
Note: You can also connect the player to any screen that supports DisplayPort.
- Connect the power cable to your player and plug the other end to a power outlet.
- Turn your display on and connect the player to the Wi-Fi network using your smartphone. To do so, scan the QR that appears on your screen.
- Tap the Join/Connect button that pops-up on your phone's display, then from your phone's Wi-Fi settings and tap on the HMP400W's Wi-Fi network on the list, in the login window that appears, enter your Wi-Fi's details and click apply. The player will now reboot.
Now that you have connected everything, look at the front of the player. Your LED indicators should light up when your player is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Once the player is done rebooting, you see should the LED indicators of the front of the player light up and a message reading “Welcome” on the screen.
- Next, navigate to https://arya.spinetix.cloud/setup.
- If not already logged in, create a SpinetiX ARYA account or log-in to an already existing account with which you wish to associate your HMP400W player.
- Once logged in, from the main menu, click on “PLAYERS”.
- From the next screen, you will see all connected players to your account (if any). Click on the “NEW” button on the top right.
- Enter the serial number displayed on your screen in the space provided by SpinetiX ARYA.
- Click “NEXT”.
- Your display will now show a 4-digit PIN number. Enter that number in the space provided by SpinetiX ARYA.
- Click “NEXT”.
- Give your player a name, for example “Lobby”, then click “NEXT”.
- Choose the screen orientation of your display, then click “NEXT”.
- Choose your time zone, then click “NEXT”.
Tip: each player can have a different time zone. This is especially useful if you have a global deployment with players located at different geographical locations in different time zones.
After you set the time zone, the player will be visible from the Players page with the name that you’ve given it during the Add Player process. A green check mark will also be visible above the player to let you know that the player is ready to use.
In parallel, the display also shows a message telling you that the player is ready.
- That’s it; you can now publish content to your newly added player. Just click on the "CREATE" button.
- This is how easy it is to connect your HMP player to your screen and set it up with SpinetiX ARYA, so that you can start scheduling and publishing content on display.
Please sign in to leave a comment.