This article shows how to associate a SpinetiX iBX410 player with SpinetiX ARYA to be able to create, schedule and publish content on your screen. The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. Let's get started.
What you will need:
- an iBX410 player and its power supply
- a digital display
- a SpinetiX ARYA account
Watch the video below to see the steps in action.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the player’s HDMI slot on the back of the player. Connect the other end of the cable to the HDMI port of your display.
- Next, attach one end of your ethernet cable to your iBX410 player and the other – to a network switch connected to the Internet.
- Connect the lockable power cable to your iBX410 and plug the other end to a power outlet.
- Turn your player and your display on. The power LED indicator on the iBX410 should light up red and you should hear a beep indicating that the player is booting up.
After the player is done booting up, you should see a message reading “Welcome” on the screen.
- Next, navigate to https://arya.spinetix.cloud/setup.
- If not already logged in, create a SpinetiX ARYA account or log-in to an already existing account with which you wish to associate your iBX410 player.
- Once logged in, from the main menu, click on “PLAYERS” and then "Setup".
- From the next screen, you will see all connected players to your account (if any). Click on the “NEW” button on the top right.
- Enter the serial number displayed on your screen in the space provided by SpinetiX ARYA.
- Click “NEXT”.
- Your display will now show a 4-digit PIN number. Enter that number in the space provided by SpinetiX ARYA.
- Click “NEXT”.
- Give your player a name, for example “Lobby”, then click “NEXT”.
- Choose the screen orientation of your display, then click “NEXT”.
- Choose your time zone, then click “NEXT”.
Tip: each player can have a different time zone. This is especially useful if you have a global deployment with players located at different geographical locations in different time zones.
After you set the time zone, the player will be visible from the Players page with the name that you’ve given it during the Add Player process. A green check mark will also be visible above the player to let you know that the player is ready to use.
In parallel, the display also shows a message telling you that the player is ready.
- That’s it; you can now publish content to your newly added player. Just click on the "CREATE" button and go to "Templates" to work on an existing template project or select "New Project" to create a new one.
- This is how easy it is to connect your iBX410 player to your screen and set it up with SpinetiX ARYA, so that you can start scheduling and publishing content on display.