- Optimized the listing of content in the files page and media picker, greatly improving loading time, in particular for large accounts.
- Improved the warning message for deleting a player
- Improved the experience of selecting media files from the FILES page
- Added the ability to view images in their original aspect ratio
- Added duration to the preview of Video files
- Added Play Controls to the Project Preview page
- Added a feedback form to the Help Menu
- Fixed a bug where removing a tag and adding another one on a template could add back the original tag.
- Fixed a bug where the filters in the LED files page were not preserved.
- Fixed a bug where changing the duration of an existing video, from the files page, would not update the content on players having that video directly in the schedule.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to delete a media that was in use without warning the user that it was in use.
- Fixed a bug where reloading the browser on the schedule page could lead to freezing the UI.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a tag with special characters from the tags filter would return an error.
- In some browsers, the canvas in the edit page could be moved around by holding the shift key.
- Fixed a bug where a player's schedule could show with the offline color code in the schedule page.
- Fixed a bug where the overview collapse / expand button in the edit page was not showing in the correct state after displaying the preview.