This article demonstrates how organize digital signage content in your account like projects, images and videos, by using tags. Select a topic below to learn more:
- Log in to your account and click FILES.
Note: The Files page is a repository of all files you upload, as well as existing projects.
- Select the file or project you wish to tag.
- From the contextual menu on the right, click the plus button under TAGS.
- Type the desired name of your tag. You can pick any word or character combination. Then hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Click OK.
You can add as many tags as you want. If you want to apply an already existing tag, just start typing its name and select it from the drop-down menu that appears underneath; then hit OK.
Note: Tagging a project on the Files page in the way described above will tag all existing pages within that project. Scroll down to learn more about tagging individual pages within projects.Tip: All tags you associate with content appear on top of your items list on the Files page. You can easily filter your content using these tags. Click on a tag to show only the content associated with the selected tag.
A quick alternative way to tag items from the Files page with existing tags is by dragging and dropping a tag on top of your desired item.
- This is how easy it is to tag content.
Tagging Pages within Projects:
- While editing a project page, click the plus button under TAGS from the contextual menu on the right of the Canvas.
Note: Make sure you have the right page selected. Project pages appear on the bottom of the Canvas.
- Type the desired name of your tag, hit the Enter button on your keyboard, and then click NEXT.
Note: You can add as many tags as you want. If you want to apply an already existing tag, just start typing its name and select it from the drop-down menu that appears below, then click NEXT.
- This is how to tag individual pages within projects. If your project has more than one page and you want to apply the same tag for all of them, follow the instructions in the section above.
To remove tags from a selected file or project:
- Navigate to FILES and select the desired file or project.
- Click on the tag you want to remove, then hit the button that appears in the top right corner of the tag.
Note: If your project has multiple pages, each individual page may have different tags applied to it. To remove tags only from individual pages, select the project and click on the edit button. Then select a page belowthe Canvas as seen below and remove the desired tag by hitting the button that appears in the top right corner of the tag;
Editing and Deleting Tags:
To rename a tag, simply double-click on it and type the new name, then hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
To delete a tag, locate and click on the desired tag from the top of your players list. Then click the button that appears in the top right corner of the tag. This will remove the tag from all content associated with it and simultaneously delete the tag from your account.
- Deleting a tag doesn’t delete the content associated with it;
- If the tag you deleted is also used to tag players, that tag will continue to be associated with the respective players. To lean more about how to delete tags from players, please refer to this article;
- If the deleted tag was part of a Smart Sync setup, the Smart Sync setup where the deleted tag participated will stop functioning.