Priority Schedule allows you to set content to be played exclusively during set periods of time. You can make use of the Priority Schedule feature from multiple locations in SpinetiX ARYA. Follow the simple steps below to learn how to use Priority Schedule.
Set Up Priority Schedule from the Project Preview PageClick to expand
- Once you are you the Project Preview page, click on the default Play Time.
- The Play Time options appear. Click on the Priority Schedule button.
Options to set the Play Time will now appear, set the Play Time as desired.
In this example, we have selected Monday to Friday from 11:30 to 14:00.
- Finally, click on OK to save and publish.
Set up Priority Schedule from the Schedule pageClick to expand
- Once on the Schedule Page, click on the player, then select the desired content.
- On the right, the Play Time menu appears, click on it.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 from the section above.
Set up Priority Schedule from the Files PageClick to expand
- Once on the Files Page select the desired content and on the right, select the player.
- the Play Time menu appears, click on it.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 from the section Project preview page section.