Related to SpinetiX ARYA
The Weather app in SpinetiX ARYA allows you to display real time location-based weather in your project. Follow the simple steps below to learn how to use the Weather app.
Using the Weather App:
- From the Project Edit page, select the Weather app.
The Weather app layer appears on your canvas. It is composed of two segments: the location name on the left and the weather forecast on the right.
- Click on the location segment and from the contextual menu that appears on the right, click and type in the name of the desired city that you want to display. The drop down box will give you suggestions as you type.
Note: the weather segment will automatically display the local weather forecast for the selected city.
- Next, click on the weather forecast segment and choose the desired temperature scale (C or F) from the contextual menu on the right, you can also change the display language if you'd like.
- You can only have one weather app per page.
- Resizing the weather forecast segment allows you to display in in different ways.
For example, a segment with a larger footprint would contain the weekly forecast.
A segment that takes less space would only contain the forecast of a single or a couple of days.
It all depends on the way you resize the segment.
- This is how easy it is to use the Weather app in SpinetiX ARYA.
Note: To learn more about all the apps available in SpinetiX ARYA click here: Creating Content