Related to SpinetiX ARYA
SpinetiX ARYA allows you to create an audio playlist that you can publish so that it plays in parallel to your digital signage content. Follow the simple steps below to learn how to create an Audio playlist.
Creating an Audio playlist:
- From the main menu, go to the CREATE.
- Now click on AUDIO on top to create a playlist.
- Click on the add button under the playlist to open the media picker.
- From the newly-opened popup, select an existing audio file, or add a new one by clicking on or drag-and-dropping the file directly from your computer.
Note: Audio files can only be added one at a time.
Once you have added an audio file, you will notice that the playlist is now showing the number of audio files in the playlist and the total duration of the playlist.
Note: Hovering over an audio file on the playlist gives you the option to duplicate and remove or delete the file.
- Once you are done, adding audio files to the playlist. On the contextual menu on the right, give a name to your playlist, assign or create a tag for it and click NEXT.
Note: To learn more about tags, click here : What are tags in SpinetiX ARYA
- Select the player where you want to publish the audio playlist, set the playtime or leave it by default (24/7). Then click OK to save and publish.
Tip: If you only want to save the playlist for a later use, simply click on OK without choosing a player.
Note: Once published to your player, your audio playlist will play on top of your existing digital signage content loop.
Your display needs to have a built-in speaker or you will need to connect external ones
to hear the audio.
- This is how easy it is to create an Audio playlist in SpinetiX ARYA.
Note: To learn more about creating content in SpinetiX ARYA click here: Creating Content
Please sign in to leave a comment.